Saturday, February 6, 2010

Where Is The 6th Cervical Vertabrea If I Have Cervical Mucus That Stretches 1 Inch, Can I Ovulate A Week Later?

If I have cervical mucus that stretches 1 inch, can I ovulate a week later? - where is the 6th cervical vertabrea

I have tried my ovulation by observing my cervical mucus length. A Day 1 inch stretched and there was little about him and seemed to egg whites. But for the next 5 days, I had exactly the same look and not so much, except that they do not extend to all. The 6th Day was dry. Did you ovulate on the 5th Day or extended day?

5 comments:

JJ said...

Do you have mucus that extends an inch, then you are fertile - that does not mean that you, as you can the quality of fertile cervical mucus for several days will ovulate both sides of ovulation. If you want to know when you ovulate, you must use a specific method for the determination of ovulation, a method as a method of fertility awareness, or something of the person or the detection of ovulation.

Dr. Feel said...

Why it is only partially formed when the appropriate forum to ask this question? I mean holy ****, you ask a doctor. But seriously, should stop on the protein in the vagina. Give us a favor and do not occur again.

liljimis said...

..... ..... Ovulation cervical mucus ....... Women Harshina dam ur sweet! lol, good luck!

Anonymous said...

Dr. AH. sorry .. is on the health of women Heads ***

I only know that if the elastic is the best time to get pregnant when the egg was already there?

poison_i... said...

When is elastic. Gather your neck though. I think it can make a difference.

Post a Comment