Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Child Ballet What Is The Right Age For A Child To Start Ballet?

What is the right age for a child to start ballet? - child ballet

There are no start "right" age, but you need to child development and maturity. I had children from 2 years in my class, dance has given attention, and follow the instructions and beautiful dancers and students. I also had children from 4 years in my class, the dance still too immature to be distracted with a lot in a friendly and easily and never showed any progress. NOW, this means that a child can not easily distracted, a ballerina? No, just more of a challenge for them and for the teachers in their work through the lessons. A patient teacher is a necessity for these students. He has been my experience that some children mature at a slower pace that in no case to wait a year and will be damaged a beginning.

With my children, my daughter started dancing at age 2 and was very good. My youngest son is 4 years old when I started the class this year, it was clear that we have to wait until next year and try again. Men tend to mature later than girls, do not bother me.

If you miss your child startsYou give it better do it professionally, I think they should start at age 7 or 8. You can start earlier? Sure, it may be useful to start early. If you do not start until 7 or 8 years behind catch up? No, they are still at an age where they learn about the entire process and the basic step quickly and in an age where they understand some concepts of line and movement of the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment