Saturday, December 12, 2009

Raynauds Syndrome Causes More Condition_symptoms How To Deal With Raynauds?

How to deal with Raynauds? - raynauds syndrome causes more condition_symptoms

I am sure that I have Raynaud's syndrome.

http://arthritis.about.com/b/2005/02/14/ ...

In the last three years, I developed an extreme sensitivity in the toes and fingers too cold. The purple fingers have my fingers left, but still the pink color of the last place, behind the nail to the end of the fingers. What kind of injuries or tingling when I was in extreme cold, but the pink color it gives the whole time.

Is there any way to this problem, or cream to overcome off perhaps? I was not diagnosed earlier, but someone in the hospital, I saw that I knew what it was years ago, I thought it was nothing. Although I have read on the Internet, people have to say that sounds like what we have ..

Help is welcome. :)

1 comment:

victoria... said...

I have Raynaud's too. No wonder getting rid of cream or a medicine against him ..... unfortunately. The best advice I can give is to try to avoid the cold. Gather your hands if you live in a cold climate. I even used the reusable gel heated. I slipped into the smallest pair of gloves. WONDERFUL!

I may go to your doctor and get checked. Several times, Raynaud's phenomenon is a secondary symptom of something else .... that an autoimmune disease.

Post a Comment