Saturday, January 23, 2010

Bora Bora Honeymoon Help With Honeymoon In Tahiti / Bora Bora / Moorea!?

Help with Honeymoon in Tahiti / Bora Bora / Moorea!? - bora bora honeymoon

My friend and I were married on 10.11.09. Our honeymoon in Tahiti / Bora Bora / Moorea. I want it for the most memorable vacation of a lifetime for us. We intend to stay about 4 days after our wedding. If someone is on one of these islands, could you please let me know the best hotels with spectacular views and all other information that is useful, as the points, local time, known only to local hidden leaks and everything that make the best holiday would!

I would be happy a good suggestion.

If you are a local authority, please let me know!

Thank you, and I'm eager to hear everyone;)

2 comments:

jellybea... said...

We went on our HM last year and it was unbelievable. We went to 3 islands. In all, the islands were at the Intercontinental Hotel. In Bora Bora, we stayed at the Moana, the IC is not too far from the island (the station is on a private motu spa). The prospect of all the hotels were great. The CI Moorea is a bit disturbing, not far away from most of the action, but too much.
Just stay in Tahiti for a few hours so that they do not explore.
In both Moorea and Bora Bora do 4x4. They had a great time! The Tour of Moorea has brought us many different places - we drove through the woods (30 min walk), we saw a pineapple plantation, went to a juice factory, and we got some great pictures of upper beak between Cook's Bay and Bay Oponohu . Bora Bora The tour was also great - you can see the weapons of WW2 left, we visited a pearl farm in black and have a great tour of the jungle. Our guide was a blast.
I recommend you to hire a snorkel tour to Bora Bora. I fear that I have before me, but I am very glad that I did not. Make an underwater camera with you - sharks, rays and fish so close to you!
On Moorea, you should check the plantation, a really great restaurant. It was our favorite dish on the island. He also went to the Tiki Village Theater, see a dance show - it was fun.
Go to the Bloody Marys in Bora Bora. It is tourism, but it's cute inside - the ground is all sand! Furthermore, had the mahi mahi sandwich is amazing. Another great restaurant, The Reef has been the center of thalassotherapy IC. A bit pricey, but worth every penny.
We went in early August and the weather was great - about 85 degrees every day and has rained only once.
Do not forget to buy a black pearl! We have mines in Tahia Collins on Moorea. The people were very nice and helpful. I do not regret it with matching earrings.

Whatever you do, enjoy! Bring enough batteries and memory cards - which has more than 3000 images in 9 days.

Vahineri... said...

Ia Orana,

I live in Tahiti and like to help you plan your honeymoon in the Seychelles!

Regards

Post a Comment