Thursday, January 7, 2010

Stained Glass Dragon I Need Help Cleaning A Stained Glass Portrait?

I need help cleaning a stained glass portrait? - stained glass dragon

Daughter of the owners gave me a beautiful stained glass portrait of his mother was a dragon. Some of the big money and was considered portrait in full size. The problem is that it has been for quite a while and it starts to get a little dirty and lose their luster. My landlord told me I could not, as you would a normal clean glass and must very carefully watch, and unfortunately he took before he could teach me. Can anyone me some information about cleaning and maintaining the beauty and light or adding a link with the correct information?
Here are a few pictures of them:
http://i356.photobucket.com/albums/oo8/w ...
(this is in the dark)
http://i356.photobucket.com/albums/oo8/w ...
(this is in a window)
Hope this helps, it is quite a bit larger than it appears in the photos.
God Bless!

2 comments:

Beach Bum said...

His picture is beautiful. You can use a soft cloth and a mild detergent and water. Scuba diving, you have the control panel or you can find all kinds of problems. Rinse by rubbing with a clean, wet, dry and rub with a dry cloth. You can use a little furniture polish (spray on a canvas - not) the glass to give an outbreak of Nice, but wait a day or two after washing. What a wonderful gift. Enjoy it.

jay-r said...

looks clean to me

Post a Comment